Thursday 5 May 2011

New Social Marketing Definition and Website Update!

New Social Marketing Defition:

"Social Marketing develops and applies marketing concepts and techniques to create value for individuals and society. This is done through the integration of research, evidence-based practice and the use of social-behavioural theory together with the insights from individuals, influencers and stakeholders . These inputs and perspectives are used to design more effective, efficient, sustainable and equitable approaches to enhance social wellbeing. The approach is one that encompasses all the processes and outcomes that influence and are associated with change among: individuals, organizations, social networks and social norms, communities, businesses, markets, and public policy."

Craig Lefebvre and Jeff French


You can also read Strategic Social Marketing's latest news at our continually evolving website.

www.strategic-social-marketing.org

3 comments:

  1. do you know some information about LINK JUICE ?
    is that like SMO ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: 2022 seo software

    ReplyDelete